Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bad Product Reviews for a 4C Naturals Edges!!


Bad Product Reviews for Slick Edges. Products for Slick Edges Dont Always Work?!?!?
This Video is a Review of some products I purchase for my Edges.
I have tried so many products on
MySelf and My Clients.
 The Product work for about 1 hour then it start lifting and getting fuzzy again.

Hello... :-))
Thank you for Watching my Video!
Are you tired of spending all your money on getting your hair done?
If so; I am Now offering Hair Braiding Training Classes and
Training E-Videos. I will teach you how to do hair like a Professional
in no time. My Training Material is Reasonable Priced so It can fit Everyone's Budget!!
Please Check out my Website for Pricing and more info.
You will be so Glad you did!!
http://hairbraidingclasses.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment